A certified Hatha Yoga instructor, I have been practicing Yoga for many years.
I had the privilege of being trained and certified by Stéphanie Brunet, a renowned Yoga instructor and Director of Jyotis Support, an association I also work for today alongside her.
I offer private and group classes in Alignment Yoga (inspired by Iyengar Yoga). The classes are open to everyone, whether you are a beginner or more advanced.
The unique feature of the Yoga that I teach (Alignment Yoga inspired by Iyengar Yoga) is that it adapts to each individual's needs and abilities by using props (blocks, straps, blankets, bolsters, chairs), tailoring the practice to your body and your level.
'Would you like to better understand what your body is telling you?'
I assist both adults and children in:
- Increasing bodily energy
- Strengthening the immune system
- Improving concentration and mental and physical balance
- Regulating blood circulation
- Preventing and soothing arthritis in the joints
- Calming mental fluctuations (stress, anxiety, worry, insomnia...)
- Becoming aware of their bodies (blocks, tension, capabilities...) while having fun and sharing a convivial moment
- Letting go by calming the nervous system through posture (Asana), breathing (Pranayama), and meditation (Dhyana)
- Gaining health and strength for their bodies (improving the flexibility of the spine, which brings alignment in everyday postures) and their minds
- Being more attentive to their own emotions and feelings with kindness
My philosophy is to accompany you on this beautiful inner journey with gentleness and kindness for oneself,
in order to radiate this beautiful light around oneself.