Quentin de Larrard
- 200 RYT Vinyasa Yoga teacher at Yagoy Training Center (Amsterdam) with Liisa Russmann & Anne Vida Ikeda - 9/06/2019
- 200 RYT Yinyasa Yoga teacher at Lomey Training Center (Paris) with Mathieu Boldron - 25/08/2019
- 300 RYT Hatha Vinyasa teacher at Lomey Training Center (Paris) with Mathieu Boldron - 28/03/2021
- 30 RYT Yin Yoga teacher at Lomey Training Center (Paris) with Amélie Annoni - 20/02/2021
- 200 RYT Hatha-Vinyasa teacher at Yoga Village Training Center (Paris 17) with Mathieu Boldron - 21/09/2022
Why I chose this profession?
After starting yoga to address health issues, I embraced it as a spiritual practice to strengthen individual healing processes.
Today, I help everyone rediscover mobility and body flexibility by sharing the benefits of asanas (physical postures) for a better quality of life.
The ego (likes and dislikes) calms down and finds its rightful place when the practice is initiated through a discipline of humility. Accepting our mental and physical limitations leads to self-knowledge and (re)discovery.
Language : French
Classes are conducted in French, but Quentin is fluent in both French and English.