Quentin de Larrard
Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher
Hatha- Vinyasa- Yin Yoga- Yinyasa
- 200 RYT Vinyasa Yoga teacher in Yagoy training centre (Amsterdam) @Liisa Russmann & @Anne Vida Ikeda- 9/06/2019
- 200 RYT Yinyasa Yoga teacher in Lomey training centre (Paris) @Mathieu Boldron - 25/08/2019
- 300 RYT Hatha Vinyasa teacher in the training centre of Lomey (Paris) @Mathieu Boldron - 28/03/2021
- 30 RYT Yin Yoga teacher in Lomey training centre (Paris) @Amélie Annoni 20/02/2021
- 200 RYT Hatha-Vinyasa teacher in the Yoga Village training centre (Paris 17) @Mathieu Boldron 21/09/2022
Why I do this job:
After starting yoga to treat health problems, I embraced a spiritual practice to strengthen individual healing actions.
I now help each person to regain mobility, flexibility of the body by teaching the benefits of asanas (physical postures) for a better management of life.
Benefits for clients:
The ego (I like-I don't like) calms down and finds its rightful place as soon as the practice is initiated with humility. Accepting our mental and physical restrictions is access to self-knowledge.
Language : French
Weekly classes offered at Wellfuz:
Classes are taught in French, but Quentin is perfectly bilingual in French and English.